Friday, April 26, 2013

Angels saved my baby

My daughter was barely a few months old, it was in the middle of winter and most surfaces were covered with ice. Every morning, I would take my baby to my mother to watch her while I worked. On this particular day as I was going up the steps to her door, I slipped and dropped the baby. My heart just stopped beating, I was terrified, below was a full story drop to a concrete floor. My mind froze, fear paralysed the rest of me. Oh my God, the baby will fall and hit the concrete ground. Suddenly, an unseen force shot my hand a few inches horizontally and just in time for me to catch her little ankle before I would lose her forever. There was no way she could have survived that fall. To this day, I thank the ANGELS who were there that day that saved my baby's life. Even thinking about this incident that took place 25 years ago still makes me shiver and my heart beat faster.

Angels are all around us. Thank God for their unseen help.

Remember, you have to ask your angels for their help. They do not have free will so they cannot help you unless you ask for it. They interfere only in a life or death situation as the one I shared with you.

Go ahead and ask your angels to help you. They are there whether you see them or not.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry everyone, there was no comment that was removed by the author (me). I created a comment by mistake, and that is all that was removed.

    ReplyDelete