Friday, April 12, 2013

Mystic Children

My earliest memories of mystical experiences go as far back as I can remember. In fact, I cannot remember a time when I did not experience things. This goes for the good and the scary. Children are open channels to every kind of energy that floats around; and it does float around whether adults are aware of it or not.

I will try to explain the concept of a dimensional veil; or this is how I think of it. When babies are born the veil is very thin so in the first few years of life children can see a lot from other dimensions.

Yes, that's a plural word, because there are more than one. The Astral plane (the non-physical plane)has a multitude of dimensions. Those that are higher than ours (Earth's) are better places; but there are also dimensions where the vibration is lower. Those are the ones where booggie men and the like dwell.

As children grow older, the dimensional veil gets thicker becomes a thick curtain. At this point only the physical universe is visible. However, in the early years all children see things.

They see angels and good spirits and they see the lower entities. That's when the scary dreams and nightmares come. Some nightmares could be traced back to an event in the child's life, others are lower energy entities that enjoy scaring children. Why? Who knows? I think that's how they entertain themselves.

When I was a wee girl, I used to be bullied by a crazy rooster. This thing would come at me and peck me till I screamed and woke up my grandmother. She would give me a drink of water and tell me it was only a dream, but as soon as I fell asleep the rooster would come at me again. Grandma would give me another sip of water and this time she would pray over me. With the prayers said and blown into the air (more about blowing into air later - that's a topic for another day) the rooster would leave me alone; prayers, would keep him at bay.

If you have a child who suffers from bad dreams regularly, talk to your child about the content of those dreams. Try praying over your child when she falls asleep; smudging her room will also help by clearing the negative energies.

If you do not subscribe to any formal religion, then ask God and his angels for protection from the lower entities who are bothering your child.

Let me give you an example. My little guy is definitely a mystic child whose dimensional veil is pretty thin. One night he woke up crying and told me that there were booggie men bothering him. I didn't tell him there was no such thing and that it was only a dream. I told him that I would take care of the booggie men, and I did. I meditated and prayed and asked for protection in and around my house. The booggie men went away only to come back a few nights later. I was surprised since there was protection around the house. My son said they were bothering him from across the street. I was furious. I put protection around the house, so they were doing it from across the street. How dare they do that? This time I asked for protection not only for my house, but also for a good radius around it. This experience taught me something: To be specific in my request when asking for protection.

I wish you and yours happy dreams and visitors from only the higher dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment