Sunday, April 28, 2013

Be careful what you read

You have free will and a choice about what you read. My advice to you all is to be careful what you are feeding your mind. Every time you read something it gets filed away by your brain. Consciously, you might forget what you read, but your subconscious never forgets. Stay away from horrid, dark and twisted subjects. Feed your mind and soul only the best and the purest of topics and reading materials. Let's face it, time is short. Why waste it reading unhealthy things.

Personally, I am a very discriminating reader. I read for pleasure and for research. If I read a few pages and the material fails my "worthiness test", then I put it away.

And I never, never read anything that would constrict my heart. That is the ultimate test of goodness.

I urge you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment