Monday, April 15, 2013

Coffee Spirits

It's a tradition in our family to read Turkish coffee cups. Only a couple of days ago, we read my eight year old son's cup. In the cup we saw, among other things, an angel and a goal. The next day, my son had a tournament and we went to a soccer facility. As we pulled into the parking lot, my son said, "Mom, there was an angel in my cup last night, and look where we are." We were next to a cemetery and there were angels carved on the headstones. A chill went down my spine.

To give further credit to the Coffee Spirits, my son scored his first goal of the season the next day!

Coffee Spirits were right on the money that time.

I wish there was a way we could read the winning lotto numbers in the coffee cup, but so far we haven't been able to. I don't think the Coffee Spirits would go for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment